Tuesday, April 18, 2006

thinking up titles is hard....

Today was a good day....went to a meeting, got taken to lunch, had a mint milkshake from Peter's (or Pete's - something like that) which was very good, but I could only manage about a quarter of it!!! HUGE. But good. Pottered about at work, didn't notice the time going which is good as last week was a bit trying - hard to pass a 12 hour day when you have NOTHING to do.

Went for a beer with some of the boys. I think I'm going to like it here :-) I'm starting to get the inside line on some of the characters so am feeling part of things a bit more...

American Idol nearly on, I'm eating the Canadian attempt at cambozola with some french bread and a glass of red: all is well on the Western front...(I still have to do that 'never eat shredded wheat' thing to figure that out - please tell me some of you are with me there???)

6 comments:

thribble said...

I'm with you. And what's more, when I said that west and east were the wrong way round on a drawing, someone said to me, "no, in Australia that's the way it is", and it took me a second to realise they were taking the mickey. D'oh.

Anonymous said...

ooooh - that would have got me too!!!!

Anonymous said...

anyway i think calgary in july is the place to be; i may organise a mini tour one week in duration with lots of cultural activity and a small amount of horse riding

Anonymous said...

and pimms

Anonymous said...

large amounts of pimms(just to clarify horse riding small pimms big)

Anonymous said...

i love red wine it makes the world a far far better place