Thursday, April 20, 2006

My mission

should I choose to accept it today is to get a cup of coffee from Tim Hortons [and I may as well accept it since its self imposed...]

Apparently having been in Canada this long without tasting some of this coffee is a travesty. In my defence, I have tried a few times, but the queue has been ridiculous (we're talking waaaaay out the door). At first I thought maybe there was someone famous in there or some kind of free coffee giveaway, but I've been by it at least twice since and the queue has been just as silly.

Today I am going to try and find out the optimum queue/coffee ratio time of day.

Wish me luck....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I'll be off at 10.31am then!!! There's always a massive queue at the Bankers Hall Starbucks at 7.30am too. These people...mad, the lot of them!

Anonymous said...

Ok. I'll be off at 10.31am then!!! There's always a massive queue at the Bankers Hall Starbucks at 7.30am too. These people...mad, the lot of them!