Sunday, April 09, 2006

My bed

Is about 10ft high and I sleep on something that looks like a duvet with a sheet on top of that, then I sleep underneath TWO sheets, TWO duvets and some kind of blanket thing. Why??? Why would anyone need this kind of bedding? It feels as if you're under 10 tons. Needless to say it all ended up on the floor apart from the lighter of the two duvets...which seemed like a good idea until I had to make it this morning. I'm about half a stone lighter now...proper workout. Although I've just noticed on my welcome sheet that someone makes my bed Mon - Fri and I have housekeeping during the week - wooo hoo!!!!

Right....am off to try and figure out how to make coffee with my scary looking machine....and I may have some toast and marmite (courtesy of Mel) although I don't want to resort to that just yet.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I need to send you a saw, Lou? (To lower the bed, obviously)

Mooney said...

I kind of like it actually - its like I'm lord of my appartment...or something. Have gotten used to take a running jump to get into bed!