Saturday, April 15, 2006

poor me!!

Turns out my tiredness on Thursday was actually the cold I picked up en route from London coming back with a vengeance and I have spent large quantities of time in bed dozing and feeling sorry for myself - so no drinks on Thursday night and no Banff today :-(

The good news is that I'm starting to perk up (just in time for work tomorrow - sod's law) and am also suffering greatly from cabin fever, so am off to explore 17th Ave and 4th St - the so called trendeeee areas of this city and right on my doorstep! Nothing more exciting to report at this time other than I *think* that I've now mastered the required coffee/water ratio for the machine....oh and I also think my dishwasher is leaking...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about cold; mum wore her new jacket today looks good!

we'll have to tie up an msn thing let me know when is the best time for you. take care xxxx

Mooney said...

anytime good for me - send me your hotmail/yahoo email to my gmail account and I'll look you up. Same goes for anyone else who wants to play!