Tuesday, April 11, 2006

scary stuff...

I'm watching the local news to keep a check on the time and it was proving quite amusing until I caught the story of the woman who has been fined/ prosecuted for traffic obstruction. Yes - you've guessed it: she was on the road when the red hand was up. Her argument was that she started at the green man but didn't get enough time. Now I actually support her in this as there are some crossings, and you don't actually know which one, where it does seem like you're taking part in a horrible computer game and the man changes back when you're at the midpoint. I kind of like these random challenges, but there is an apparent 'crack down' by police and I have a trusted informant who tells me this is a BIG DEAL.

I don't feel so stupid any more...

2 comments:

Brian said...

Fran has just linked to your blog and so I've found it. Glad to hear you've arrived safe and sound in Canada!

Anonymous said...

SO annoying!!!!