Sunday, May 28, 2006

Argh!!

Why why why why does it always happen? So I'm waiting for a delivery that was supposed to come between 6-7pm (ish). I hate waiting for things, so have been agitated that it wouldn't come, or something would screw up all afternoon. I couldn't take a bath, change into my pjs or whack a face mask on or do any of my usual "good lord, its Sunday night and I have a whole week of fun ahead" rituals: just in case my delivery came.

Then at 9.50pm I thought 'screw this, I'm going to at least brush my teeth and clean my face'. So just when my face is covered with foam?

The buzzer goes. I quicky rinse and go out to the door...where cute guy is standing with my package. I get through the encounter, go back to the bathroom and realise I hadn't quite rinsed as effectively as I'd thought and still have foam bits on my face.

Nice.

No comments: