Monday, May 22, 2006

hello kids

i hope all is well in the worlds of you all...

just wanted to let you know that even though i'm over in canadia, i'm still the same mooney. i am still super clumsy...

friday i hit my hand on the light over my bed and cut myself

sunday i hit my hand on the fan above my bed when it was going on high - thought i'd broken it!! - i have a gorgeous HUGE bruise and a nice cut on the back of my hand

and i've just cut my finger on the sharp bit of the cling film

i am a special special girl....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi hon cat here, i banged my head on the low ceiling going into yoga at a pyramid meditation centre in guatemala every day for three days announcing my entrance to the group each time, never learn, and i sliced a tiny bit of my finger moving a switched on fan the other day, so u are not alone. i like to think its a relaxed state of consciousness which cant be bad ( in el salvador now which is pretty differnt and no self harming here so far)