Tuesday, May 09, 2006

oh oh...

...I'm in trouble

for not updating this often enough!! Wow you lot are demanding!! :-)

So...what've I been up to? Not a great deal, its kind of settling into normality for me over here. Last weekend saw FAB weather, but I was unfortunately in work for a fair portion of it - work has suddenly found me! I did manage to get out a bit though and have a slightly red nose for my troubles! I also went to see MI3 with some peoples. Interesting film. Made me almost find Tom Cruise (nutter that he is) quite attractive, but everytime there's a shot of him face to face (or slightly taller) than his leading woman/random bloke I can't help but picture him standing on a huge block!

I also got my first spin in a convertible! Very cool car - went very fast and made a good noise, especially under bridges. Jeremy Clarkson would have liked it.

Oh - and I was at a fundraiser dinner/auction thing last Thursday night and met one of Calgary's breakfast TV dudes who was MC-ing the event and we had about an hour of Rick Mercer who is a Canadian comedian...and actually quite funny. Canadians seem to have a good British sense of humour and he did a whole series called "Talking to Americans" which from the clips he brought with him looks hysterical!

So that's all for now. This week I will be mostly working, hopefully escaping for a beer on a patio somewhere and trying desperately to find a way to fly to Charleston that doesn't cost a million trillion dollars. If anyone owns an airline/ private jet then don't forget: I'm not proud, I accept all forms of charity!

No comments: