Monday, July 17, 2006

So that was Stampede

I made it!!

Wow - I had a BLAST. Actually made it to the rodeo on Friday, my boss gave me a couple of the company tickets which were centre, third row! Was great, almost felt like I was a part of the action myself!!! I'm really pleased I got the chance to see it up close, not many people get that opportunity. You can check out the picks I took by following the link on the right....

Friday night I *was* planning to have a quiet one in, but the guys at work had other ideas, so I headed out after the rodeo and I'm so glad I did! It was a great night and I took loads of pictures. Last friday of Stampede and it was spent at Cowboys (a club which is becoming my local). They had a big tent in the carpark during stampede which was the place to be and we got there around 7.30pm and stayed until the wee hours. Lots of dancing and fun had by all.

So - back to normality now. It seems strange being back at work in a suit, everyone seems so overdressed!!

No comments: