Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well hi there!

I've realised I've not chatted to you in a while, so I thought I'd make sure you're all still ok out there. How's it all going?

Things is good here, thanks for asking. Am pottering along at work and still finding it all interesting and CAN'T wait to go to Charleston next week - YAY SUN!!!!! And then when I get back its Stampede time. Preparations are underway - the town is slowly but surely becoming cowboyified (yes, its a word). The information kiosk at the bottom of bottom of bankers hall is now an information wagon (it really is a wagon now). There are wagon wheels popping up all over the place, invites to numerous stampede breakfasts coming through thick and fast and I'm feeling the need to buy myself a cowboy hat. And maybe some boots. And a big old belt buckle.....

No comments: