Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hello hello

Thought I'd check in before I get told off for not writing enough!! Have had a good week and great weekend. Bought lots of nice clothes yesterday including two great bikinis for Charleston -woo hoo!! Can't wait to get down there!!

Got my hair sorted yesterday - ended up being at the hairdressers for 3 and a half hours!!!! Didn't realise that it was some kind of crazy makeover place, he took one look at my hair and devised cut, colour and highlights. It looks GREAT!!! I was slightly worried at one stage, but really - all good :-) And dead cheap too (well, compared to London...)

AND - I've been invited to a BBQ during Stampede where the Prime Minister of Canada is the guest...dahlink, I'm really moving in different social circles over here ;-)

Weather has been crappy and that's the ONLY downside. I think its going to be better next week though - and there are lots of BBQs planned for next weekend.

Hope life's treating you all well xxx

No comments: