Thursday, August 03, 2006

long weekend!!

They kind of creep up on you over here....but this weekend is a long'un. I was going to go whitewater rafting tomorrow, but that's had to be postponed. So instead, I'll be going to work....yay....

Apart from that, I've got a tour planned for Sunday. 15 hours of exploring Alberta's waterfalls and lakes - including Lake Louise!! [cheesy photographs beckons methinks :-)]. On Monday, I'm going for a facial dahlink....one must treat oneself now and then - don't you think? A lot of this weekend will be spent in my own company and I'm looking forward to it. I've never taken a tour by myself before, so will be interesting. I'll bring my ipod just in case there are worse nutters than me out there!!

I will be partying with the laydeez tomorrow night - dinner then maritinis in a fab bar about 2 minutes from my place, so I'm looking forward to that!!!

I've not really figured out what I'll do on Saturday...so if any of you have any suggestions, let me know!!!

No comments: