Saturday, September 09, 2006

wow I'm tired...

...I've just spent the day building houses!! Got picked up at 6.45am and have been busy sawing, hammering nails and shifting bits of wood about...I know this may be a surprise to a few of you, but I'm actually pretty handy on a building site - its just so much easier to play dumb and let someone else do things for you normally, but I have that smug glow of someone who's satisfied with a hard day's work. And I might even make the local news (yes - me working hard for a change IS a newsorthy item out in Calgary!!!).

I've had a bath and a shower and feel nice and refreshed and ready to take on the night's entertainment :-)

Before I go - just enough time for a big WOW for Cath - jumping out of planes over lakes??! I'm jealous!! Can't wait to catch up with you in November!!!

1 comment:

Mooney said...

Maybe I should have said, this was for charidee - the women who would eventually be buying the houses we built were also there so it was a pretty cool day.